The annual Fremont Oktoberfest went down from September 23-25 in Seattle, WA bringing out tons of people for samplings of beer, pretzels, and other German fare. Quite possibly the most ‘fun’ spectacles included the chainsaw pumpkin carving, 5K run, and CityDog Magazine’s dog modeling contest. Some fun stats via Fremont Universe:
- 20,000 people gathered in the Tasting Garden to taste over 100 beers.
- 5,000 guests of all ages entered the Oktoberfest Village where over 500 Zucchini Cars were raced in the Kids Area
- 42 dogs entered CityDog Magazine’s Cover Dog Model Contest during Sunday’s Fremont Dogtoberfest.
- 1,000 runners raced in the Fremont Oktoberfest 5K and finished in the Pyramid Breweries Village Beer Garden
- Our 1,000 amazing volunteers poured 157,561 beers in the Tasting Garden, meaning… they collected 157,561 tokens and tapped over 550 kegs of beer